3/02/2011

Los Rubios Louboutin's autumn 2011

Fashion a show that I wish I could visit the Autumn Fair / Winter 2011 Ready to Wear show. He was full of bright colors and striking, flowing fabrics and, of course, shoes by Christian Louboutin. We have a lot of new heels Lady Daf bright colors and reporting bulging through a pair of eyes! Daf version of Lady Mary Jane Dafodile I posted Beyonce wearing the christian louboutin shoes here.

Los Rubios always make fun clothes and bright. They are full of energy and this show was easy! They used the Chinese dragon as a symbol and inspiration for all your devices. I love this show. My favorite shoes to be purple or blue or gold heels Lady Daf top Pigalle Plato. I included the images of the series just click on this blog for everyone to see. You are incredible!